Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Big thanks!

I just wanted to thank my cousin Jen Place for her time and effort in helping Nicole's cause.  She was able to raise $750!!  We are lucky to have such a caring cousin...  Thanks to those who attended and donated:

Dr. Danna Haba
Judy Place
Josephine David
Vicki Bounassar
Debbie Majkowski
Ed and Jennie David
Nikki Freitag
Rae Anne Kapler
Nicole Silarski
Staff of Excel Institute of Shelby

Even though Nicole is on a short hiatus from professional therapy, we continue to make sure she is doing some occupational or speech therapy every day.  We are waiting for a $1000 brace for Nicoles foot son she can move into the next phase of OT and PT.

Again, to those of you who donated in the past, thank you thank you thank you.  I'm sorry if anyone was upset that I didn't send out personal thank you notes.  If anyone knows me, I think I suffer from a little ADHD and tasks like that aren't exactly in my wheelhouse.  Please know that however I truly appreciate every single one of your donations and care.  We couldn't be doing this with out you and I know Nicole is also very grateful.

Looking forward to posting updates as she makes breakthroughs.  Right now, it's the grind of repetetive tasks and she us making progress albeit slow...

God Bless,

Chris

1 comment:

  1. A big thank you to all who attended the 31 fundraiser! A special thanks to those named above who gave cash donations. Also, a great big THANK YOU to Juliana Loh, my dear friend and 31 consultant, who donated a large percentage of her proceeds directly to Nicole, and was the mastermind behind the idea. There are so many people who care about Nicole, and want to help!

    ReplyDelete