Thursday, April 9, 2015

My beautiful sister!

It's been a while since I've  written about nicole but thought this would be a good quick diversion from my own stuff and bring up to date those that were instrumental in helping nicole get music therapy, a wheelchair van with hydraulic lift, clothes, misc things that add up very quickly.  Most importantly though, prayers and good vibes!

Today Nicole is still confined to a bed at a skilled nursing center in Macomb County MI.  She unfortunately never regained any sensation on her dominant right side of her body.  She still struggles with Apraxia and Aphasia so needless to say life is difficult but her spirit is still amazing and she has no problem ever cracking a smile.  She is truly an inspiration to me and anyone who knows her story.  I'm proud to call her my sister and draw strength from her, she truly is one amazing woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment